Stay and play at St Helen's in the Park
If you’re planning a visit to North Yorkshire Water Park, don’t forget about St Helen’s in the Park where you can extend your visit on the Dawnay Estate with a 36 acre caravan and camping site which is just a two minute drive from The North Yorkshire Water Park.
St Helen’s is an attractive, established park offering a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere in wonderful surroundings with first-class facilities.
Our large caravan and camping site has 100 touring pitches and two separate camping fields as well as purpose built wooden camping pods for hire.
Caravan’s and Motorhomes:
- 100 touring pitches – mostly hard standing
- 30 adult only pitches in a quiet zone
- Tree screening for privacy and relaxation
- Pets welcome
- Two camping fields – one which shares the children’s play area, one which is in the quieter location
- Six acres of country park with Alpacas and Donkeys
- 33 spacious, flat pitches with no overcrowding
- Wooden pods offering a unique camping experience
- Space for two double sized air mattresses or camping beds
- Equipped with heating and electricity
- Pet friendly
To find out more and book your stay, please visit the St Helen’s in the Park website