New for 2017, the AquaPark is a floating inflatable course including climbing walls, trampolines, balance bars, rockers, rollers and blast bags.
The AquaPark is suitable for individuals, groups, adults and children* – anyone who wants to have fun in the water!
Get ready for a ‘total wipeout’!
How it works
- Sessions on the AquaPark run for one hour
- You must arrive at least 45 minutes before your session time starts to get your kit and receive the safety briefing
- A wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet is included in the ticket price and must be worn
- Online bookings only – £15 per person, per session.
There are certain restrictions in place to ensure everyone’s safety on the AquaPark.
- *Minimum age is 6 years old
- All participants must be over 1.2m tall
- Children aged between 6yrs and 12yrs of age inclusive MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult on the AquaPark at all times. (An adult is someone aged 18 years or over.) Minimum ratio: 1 adult to 3 children.
- Children aged 13yrs to 17yrs, inclusive, may enjoy the AquaPark on their own as long as a responsible adult is on site at all times. Minimum ratio: 1 adult to 3 children.
- Only 50 people are allowed on the AquaPark at any one time
Groups and Parties
We welcome club and group bookings and have special packages for corporate and team building events, children’s parties, and stag and hen parties.
To find out more visit our Groups page.