Stand Up Paddleboarding
Challenge yourself to improve your balance and strength and try stand up paddle boarding, including our brand new Giant boards that can have 8 people at a time!
- SUP hire without instruction -£16 per person per hour session
- SUP hire with instruction – £22 per person per hour session. Must be booked 72 hours in advance. (Minimum group of four.)
- Giant SUP hire – £60 up to 8 persons Max
This activity is for those aged 6 and older with an adult supervision on the water. Prior experience is not required as our instructors will make sure you’re comfortable and ready to go. The SUP boards, and buoyancy aids must be worn that are provided on site.
Price includes Board, Paddle, Buoyancy Aid and Helmet.
- SUP hire without instruction £16 per person per hour session
- SUP hire with instruction £22 per person per hour session
- You must arrive at least 45 minutes before your session time starts
- Changing facilities and showers are available
- children under 12 need to be accompanied by a responsible adult on the water. One adult to three children minimum ratio. Children who are 12 – 17 must have adult supervision on the bank of the lake.
Full day launch permits are available for you to enjoy our lake with your own SUP. No need to book in advance. Please note you will need to bring your own buoyancy aid in order to go on the water. Buoyancy aids must be worn at all times on the water.
Full Day – £25 per vessel
Half day – £15 per vessel Available from 1pm
After 5pm – £10 per vessel