Stand Up Paddleboarding
Challenge yourself to improve your balance and strength and try stand up paddle boarding, including our brand Giant boards that can have 8 people at a time!
- SUP hire without instruction -£16 per person per hour session
- SUP hire with instruction – £22 per person per hour session. Must be booked 72 hours in advance. (Minimum booking £88.00)
- Giant SUP hire – £60 up to 8 persons Max
This activity is for those aged 6 and older with an adult supervision on the water. Prior experience is not required as our instructors will make sure you’re comfortable and ready to go. The SUP boards, and buoyancy aids must be worn that are provided on site.
Price includes Board, Paddle, Buoyancy Aid and Helmet.
BSUPA Level 1 Ready to Ride
Our Level 1 stand up paddle boarding course is aimed at adults who want to learn to SUP either on flat water. We strongly believe it’s never to late to learn and our BSUPA course is designed to teach all the necessary skills and safety drills for a long and enjoyable progression in SUP.
The BSUPA Level 1 “Ready to Ride” course is aimed at adults and children who have never stand up paddled before or people who have had a go but want to learn the basics properly.
Learning to paddleboard is a fast and fun process with a qualified BSUPA Instructor and BSUPA approved SUP school. The course structure is designed to give you the information you need to get on the water safely, have fun and learn the basic techniques of paddle boarding.
During the course you will be given an introduction to how the weather and environment affects you, how to carry the board and paddle, paddling technique, different types of turns, self rescue, how to fall safely as well as how to plan expeditions.
The 2 hour course is run in flat water and at the end of it, you will be presented with your BSUPA Level 1 Ready to Ride Certificate.
Available at weekends and during school holidays. Pre-booking required.
- SUP hire without instruction £16 per person per hour session
- SUP hire with instruction £22 per person per hour session
- You must arrive at least 45 minutes before your session time starts
- Changing facilities and showers are available
- Children 12 and under need to be accompanied by a responsible adult on the water. One adult to three children minimum ratio. Children who are 13 – 17 must have adult supervision on the bank of the lake.Waiver forms must be completed before check-in.
Full day launch permits are available for you to enjoy our lake with your own SUP. No need to book in advance. Please note you will need to bring your own buoyancy aid in order to go on the water. Buoyancy aids must be worn at all times on the water.
Full Day – £25 per vessel
Half day – £15 per vessel Available from 1pm
After 5pm – £10 per vessel