Thrill seekers can take a breath-taking 250m long descent across the lakes from a 13-metre-high tower, while taking in the views of the North Yorkshire’s rolling landscape.
We have two ziplines so you can race down together!
End your run on our soft play bark landing area to bring your descent to a gentle stop.
How to book
£12 per person, per session.
Each session lasts 45 mins include safety brief, donning of PPE and transitions from start and landing area.
You must arrive and book in at reception at least 30 minutes prior to your booking time for the safety brief and fitting of PPE. No refunds will be given for late attendees.
The minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
The maximum weight limit of participants is 150kgs/22 stone.
North Yorkshire Waterpark reserves the right to make operational changes at any time which are considered necessary for safety or operational matters. For safety reasons, we may introduce amendments to weight restrictions or even site closure.
RULES FOR RIDERS
Include, but are not limited to:
- All riders can only ride during their designated session booking slot.
- All riders must attend the safety briefing as part of their session.
- Do not enter the tower before your harness has been checked.
- Riders must follow instruction at all times given by the staff.
- All riders must vacate the landing zone as soon as directed by the staff,
- When not riding stand against the fence at the top of the tower as directed during the safety brief.
- The minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
- The maximum weight limit of participants is 150kgs/22 stone. (We reserve the right to stop you climbing if the safety harness does not fit correctly)
- All participants must dress appropriately when taking part in Climbing. You must wear appropriate clothing including trainers and all long hair must be tied back, remove all loose jewellery. (Open-toed shoes/climbing shoes/crocs, hooded tops, skirts/dresses, strap/crop tops must not be worn)
- All parents or legal guardians always remain responsible for the welfare of their children in their care.
- All children up to & including 16 years old must have a parent, or legal adult guardian present at all times when using the Zip Line facility.
- All participants are required to sign the waiver and disclaimer agreeing to North Yorkshire Water Park’s Terms & Conditions before they can begin riding. Customers booking online are required to acknowledge and agree to the Terms & Conditions.