Test yourself on our 12 metre high climbing wall on the side of our Zip Tower.
Our Climbing Wall gives the opportunity for 6 climbers at a time to challenge themselves on the a variety of climbing routes. Using TrueBlue Auto Belay system which gives climbers of any experience the confidence to climb.
Challenge by Choice
Each route is designed to allow the climber to challenge their own abilities, the colour coded mini jugs, incuts, slopers, pockets, and pinchers are positioned for easy, intermediate or hard ascents.
How to book
£8 per person, per session. Each session lasts 30 mins including safety brief, donning of PPE .
Climbers must arrive and book in at reception at least 30 minutes prior to your booking time. Please ensure your waiver forms have been completed prior to check-in. No refunds will be given for late attendees.
The minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
The maximum weight limit of participants is 150kgs/22 stone and min height is 1.2m.
RULES FOR CLIMBERS
Include, but are not limited to:
- All climbers can only climb during their designated session booking slot.
- All climbers must attend the safety briefing as part of their session.
- Do not climb unless you are attached to the TrueBlue Auto Belay system.
- Do not walk or stand under the fall zones directly underneath the walls.
- Do not ‘pull down’ on the belay Line whilst climbing.
- When not climbing stand against the fence as directed by the safety brief.
- The minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
- The maximum weight limit of participants is 150kgs/22 stone. (We reserve the right to stop you climbing if the safety harness does not fit correctly)
- All participants must dress appropriately when taking part in Climbing. You must we appropriate clothing including trainers and all long hair must be tied back, remove all loose jewellery. (Open-toed shoes/climbing shoes/crocs, hooded tops, skirts/dresses, strap/crop tops must not be worn
- All parents or legal guardians always remain responsible for the welfare of their children their care.
- All children up to & including 17 years old must have a parent, or legal adult guardian present at all times when using the Climbing Wall facility.
- All participants are required to sign the waiver and disclaimer agreeing to North Yorkshire Water Park’s Terms & Conditions before they can begin climbing.Waiver forms must be completed before check-in at reception.
- Customers booking online are required to acknowledge and agree to the Terms-& Conditions.