Our AquaPark remains closed for the 2020 season.
Providing our customers with the best experience and keeping everyone safe is always at the forefront of our minds. After great deliberation we have decided to keep our inflatable AquaPark closed for the 2020 season, reopening 2021. This is due to social distancing and health & safety guidelines significantly impacting the customer experience.
Make a splash on our AquaPark! A floating inflatable course including climbing walls, huge slides, trampolines, balance bars, rockers, rollers and blast bags.
The AquaPark is suitable for individuals, groups, adults and children* – anyone who wants to have fun in the water!
Get ready for a ‘total wipeout’!
How it works
- Sessions on the AquaPark run for one hour
- You must arrive at least 45 minutes before your session time starts to get your kit and receive the safety briefing
- A buoyancy aid and helmet is included in the ticket price and must be worn. Short wetsuits are also available and are included in the ticket price.
- Online bookings only – £15 per person, per session.
There are certain restrictions in place to ensure everyone’s safety on the AquaPark.
- *Minimum age is 6 years old
- All participants must be over 1.2m tall
- Participants must be able to swim over 50m
- Children aged between 6yrs and 12yrs of age inclusive MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult on the AquaPark at all times. (An adult is someone aged 18 years or over.) Minimum ratio: 1 adult to 3 children.
- Children aged 13yrs to 17yrs, inclusive, may enjoy the AquaPark on their own as long as a responsible adult is on site at all times. Minimum ratio: 1 adult to 3 children.
- Only 50 people are allowed on the AquaPark at any one time
Groups and Parties
We welcome club and group bookings and have special packages for corporate and team building events, children’s parties, and stag and hen parties.
To find out more visit our Groups page.
AquaPark vouchers are available to purchase. Ideal for birthdays and Christmas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01723 865052 for more information.