Stay ‘n’ Splash at North Yorkshire Water Park in partnership with St Helens in the Park caravan and camping site
As a thank you for all the support we’ve received since we reopened, we want to treat one lucky group to a fun-filled day at our Water Park and a stay at St Helens in the Park, a beautiful caravan and camping site just minutes away from the Water Park!
The winner will receive a mid-week one night stay in a fully insulated wooden camping pod at St Helens in the Park. Each pod accommodates up to four people and is pet friendly. Inside there is space for two double sized air mattresses or camp beds with an electric socket with USB ports, lights, and a wall mounted heater. All pods are properly sanitised after each use and facilities are regularly cleaned following government guidelines.
After a relaxing evening under the stars, enjoy a range of watersport activities for four people at the Water Park leisure lake including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and a trip on a pedalo all included in the winning ticket! Please note, age restrictions do apply for most of the watersport activities details of which can be found below.
To be in with a chance to win, simply like our Facebook page, like and share our post about the competition dated 30th July 2020 and tag up to three friends or family members who you would like to enjoy the mini-break with!
Competition ends midnight Wednesday 5th August and the winner will be contacted via direct message on Facebook.
See full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to people who like the North Yorkshire Water Park Facebook page, share and like the competition post and tag (up to three) friends or family members who you would bring along for your stay and splash mini-break.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted.
3. The prize is in partnership with St Helens in the Park. The winner can choose a mid-week one night stay in a camping pod, that sleeps up to 4 people, at St Helens in the Park campsite. The next day enjoy watersports at North Yorkshire Water Park leisure lake for four people including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and a trip on a pedalo. The prize package is worth in excess of £150.00.
4. The competition will close on midnight Wednesday 5th August and the prize draw will be undertaken at random by North Yorkshire Water Park. The winner will be contacted via Facebook direct message on Thursday 6th August. If we do not receive a response within 72 hours, we will pick another winner at random.
5. Arrangements for the stay ‘n’ splash mini-break will be discussed directly with the winner.
6. The overnight stay at St Helens in the Park must be booked within 7 days of the winner acknowledging and accepting the prize. The overnight stay is subject to availability at St Helens in the Park.
7. Due to government guidance surrounding COVID-19 pandemic the competition only allows for up to two mixed households, with a maximum of four people to stay in the camping pod.
8. The names of winners may be posted on the Facebook page, but only with the permission of the entrant.
9. North Yorkshire Water Park reserves the right to refuse participants use if they do not comply to health and safety rules and regulations. Activity breakdown below:
- Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding – suitable for 5+ years. Children of primary school age must have adult supervision on the activity, children of secondary school age must have adult supervision on the shore. Adults 18 years+. Prior experience is not required, however, buoyancy aids and wetsuit must be worn.
- Pedalos – suitable for any age providing a buoyancy aid fits correctly. Dogs are welcome on board. Subject to adverse wind conditions and unavailable during open water swimming sessions.
10. Promoter: North Yorkshire Water Park in partnership with St Helens in the Park.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.